Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: better news .....at last re : Julie

Re: better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10048

• therebel
well said big guy and hope your sister can make a recovery see ya soon mate
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10064

• cheri
Yes, well said, Jimbo. I am glad that Julie is better, but very sorry about your sister. After going through the passing of Phantom and Lincoln, I'm ready for some good news. Hopefully, they caught the cancer soon enough to be treated. Please give Julie my love and tell her that she can pull through with the help of all of us who love her.

Cheri

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10067

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi folks,
Julie has had a relapse in her condition and has been moved to an isolation ward at Pinderfields hospital in Wakefield,she is on a course of antibiotics and they are considering surgery.
Pinderfields do not accept flowers so please do not send any there.
Julie's mum's funeral took place last week and poor Jules could not attend.
Updates as and when I can.
Jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10068

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi folks,
Julie has had a relapse in her condition and has been moved to an isolation ward at Pinderfields hospital in Wakefield,she is on a course of antibiotics and they are considering surgery.
Pinderfields do not accept flowers so please do not send any there.
Julie's mum's funeral took place last week and poor Jules could not attend.
Updates as and when I can.
Jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10069

• cockneyrebel1
Thank you for the update Jimbo. Please keep us posted. I mentioned before that my 92 year old dad met Julie some years ago. Please, let her know that Denise's dad, Dennis, is thinking of her and praying for her. They got on like a house on fire, Dad teasing her (he is an outrageous flirt!!!), with comments like "What has Steve Harley got that I havent???" etc, etc. you can imagine!!!
Do you have an address for the hospital? I so want to be personally in touch with my friend and send a card - But I'll be guided by your advice.
Many thanks
Denise B)

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10070

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
HI Denise,
I have not spoken to Julie since she was first admitted to Dewsbury hospital,we have exchanged a few texts that is all.The latest information today came from her friend Brian who lives in Ibiza but is staying temporarily at Julie's home in Osset and Jules asked him to call me this morning with the update.
He says she is quite poorly and very depressed,and the passing of her mum does not seem to Have sunk in.
I am sure cards and letters sent to the hospital below will get to her, so please all
Send her a card if you can she needs our help to get her in a better frame of mind and on the road to recovery.Thanks everyone,
Jim.

Send cards/letters to:

Miss Julie Brown (in patient)
Pinderfields General hospital
Aberford road
Wakefield
WF 1 4DG